Wisconsin 1924 ballot measures
- All four measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the four measures were approved.
- One measure was in the April election, the other three were in the November election.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Salaries of elected officials||Change the annual pay of legislators to $750||
|Question 1||County and municipal governance||Provides home rule to cities and counties under constraints of the state constitution and law||
|Question 2||Forests and parks||Allows for state funding of the creation and preservation of state forests||
|Question 3||State judiciary||Allows for the legislature to provide additional circuit court judges to counties with more than 85,000 people||
- 1924 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state