Wisconsin 1929 ballot measures
Revision as of 21:01, 7 March 2012 by JWilliams
- Two questions were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two questions were part of a combine Wisconsin referendum / advisory question.
- All four questions were approved.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Gov't Salaries||Repeals amendment setting the salary of the legislature, allowing salaries to be set by law||
|Question 2||Term Limits||Sets a two successive term limit for sheriffs||
|AQ||Question 3||Alcohol||Advises the legislature to repeal the Wisconsin prohibition enforcement act||
|AQ||Question 4||Alcohol||Advises the legislature to modify the Wisconsin prohibition act to allow for the production and sale of beer with less than 2.75% alcohol||
- 1929 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state