Wisconsin 1932 ballot measures
Revision as of 21:20, 29 February 2012 by JWilliams
- One question was a Wisconsin referendum / advisory question in the April election.
- Four questions were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments in the November election.
- All five questions were approved.
On the ballot
|AQ||Question 1||Rules about Sunday||Approve repeal of the "Sunday Blue Law"|
|Question 1||Salaries of elected officials||Repeals section of the constitution so that the salary of the governor is established by law|
|Question 2||Salaries of elected officials||Repeals section of the constitution so that the salary of the Lieutenant governor is established by law|
|Question 3||Constitutional language||Fixes a verbal error relating to impeachments|
|Question 4||Utilities||Allows municipalities to finance public utilities by mortgage or debt|
- 1932 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state