Wisconsin 1934 ballot measures
- One question was decided upon in the April election and one in the November election.
- One question was a Wisconsin referendum / advisory question and the other was a .
- Both questions were approved.
On the ballot
|AQ||Question 1||Pension||Advises the legislature to create a state pension system|
|Question 1||Suffrage||Officially gives women the right to vote according to the state constitution|
- 1934 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |