For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Wisconsin 1946 ballot measures
- One question was on the April 2 ballot, and two were on the November 5 ballot.
- All three questions were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One question was approved, and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Term limits||Removes term limit for successive terms of sheriffs|
|Question 1||Auditing||Repeals provision which makes the Secretary of State the State Auditor, and provides for the legislation of state auditing|
|Question 2||Education||Authorizes legislation to have the state provide transportation to children attending religious and private schools|
- 1946 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |