Wisconsin 1962 ballot measures
- Three of the questions were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the questions was a Wisconsin referendum / legislatively-referred state statute.
- All four questions were approved.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Redistricting||Removes exclusion for "Indians not tax" from redistricting calculations|
|Question 2||County Gov't||Allows for County Executives to hold 4-year terms of office in counties with 500,000 people|
|Question 2a||County Gov't||Provides County Executives with veto power in counties with 500,000 people|
|LRSS||Question 3||Suffrage||Gives former Wisconsin residents the right to vote by absentee ballot in presidential elections|
- 1962 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |