Wisconsin 1966 ballot measures
- Three legislatively-referred constitutional amendments were on the ballot in the April election.
- One Wisconsin referendum / legislatively-referred state statute was on the ballot in the November election.
- All four ballot measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Question 1||War and peace||Allows legislators to retain office while on short-term active duty in the reserves or during an emergency declared by the Governor||
|Question 2||Judiciary||Abolishes the position of Justice of Peace and authorizes establishment of inferior courts||
|Question 3||Local spending||Creates an exemption for special district public utilities from local government debt limits||
|LRSS||Question 1||Suffrage||Entitles new residents of the state to vote in the state after 6 months of residency||
- 1966 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |