For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Wisconsin 1992 ballot measures
- Two questions were voted upon during a special election held on April 7, 1992.
- One question was voted upon during the general election held on November 3, 1992.
- All three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the three measures passed.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Transportation||Permits state moneys to be spent on railroads and railway facilities|
|Question 2||State legislatures measures||Legislative pay increases do not take effect until after the next general election|
|Question 1||Taxes||State can reduce property taxes by giving credits against income taxes or payments from state revenues|
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- History of proposed amendments to the Wisconsin State Constitution (Scroll to page 48)
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |