Wisconsin 2006 ballot measures
- One measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One measure was an Wisconsin referendum / advisory question.
- Both measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Marriage & Family||Defines marriage solely as a union between man and woman|
|AQ||Question 2||Death Penalty||Advises legislature to support the death penalty in certain circumstances|
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |