Wisconsin 2006 ballot measures
Revision as of 20:42, 7 August 2012 by JWilliams
November 7, 2006 ballot in the state of Wisconsin.Two statewide ballot questions were on the
- One measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One measure was an Wisconsin referendum / advisory question.
- Both measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Marriage & Family||Defines marriage solely as a union between man and woman||
|AQ||Question 2||Death Penalty||Advises legislature to support the death penalty in certain circumstances||
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state