For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Wisconsin Constitution Ratification Referendum, Question 1 (1847)
Revision as of 14:00, 9 June 2012 by Polycal
- This referendum sought to ratify the Wisconsin Constitution of 1846.
Official results via: Wisconsin Blue Book 2011 - 2012
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
- The two statements would have been printed on separate tickets to put in a ballot box.
Path to the ballot
- Submission to the People: Article XIX, Section 9 of The Wisconsin Constitution of 1846
- 1847 ballot measures
- Wisconsin 1847 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Constitution Ratification Referendum, Question 1 (1848)
- The Wisconsin Constitution of 1846
- Timeline of the 1846-1847 constitutional convention.
- "The Making of the Wisconsin Constitution" by the State Bar of Wisconsin