Wisconsin Constitution Ratification Referendum, Question 1 (1847)
Revision as of 23:38, 24 July 2013 by JWilliams
This referendum sought to ratify the Wisconsin Constitution of 1846.
Official results via: Wisconsin Blue Book 2011 - 2012
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
- The two statements would have been printed on separate tickets to put in a ballot box.
Path to the ballot
- Submission to the People: Article XIX, Section 9 of The Wisconsin Constitution of 1846
- 1847 ballot measures
- Wisconsin 1847 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Constitution Ratification Referendum, Question 1 (1848)
- The Wisconsin Constitution of 1846
- Timeline of the 1846-1847 constitutional convention.
- "The Making of the Wisconsin Constitution" by the State Bar of Wisconsin