For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Wisconsin Impeachment Language Amendment, Question 3 (1932)
Official results via: The Wisconsin Blue Book 2011-2012
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
"Shall Section 1 of Article VII of the constitution relative to impeachments be amended by inserting the word "Assembly" in place of "House of Representatives" so as to correct a verbal error without making any change in procedure?
Path to the ballot
- First Legislative Approval: SJR 103 & JR 72 (1929)
- Second Legislative Approval: SJR 8 & JR 58 (1931)
- The Wisconsin Blue Book 1933
- Sample ballot in The Milwaukee Sentinel, October 31, 1932
- Legal Notice of Elections in The Milwaukee Sentinel, October 28, 1932
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |