For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Wisconsin Lieutenant Governor's Salary Amendment, Question 2 (1932)
- This amendment repealed Article V, Section 9 of the constitution so that the salary of the lieutenant governor is established by law.
Official results via: The Wisconsin Blue Book 1933
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
"Shall Section 9 of Article V of the constitution be repealed so that the salary of the lieutenant governor shall be established by law?"
Path to the ballot
- First Legislative Approval: SJR 82 & JR 70 (1929)
- Second Legislative Approval: SJR 7 & JR 53 (1931)
- The Wisconsin Blue Book 1933
- Sample ballot in The Milwaukee Sentinel, October 31, 1932
- Legal Notice of Elections in The Milwaukee Sentinel, October 28, 1932
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |