Wisconsin Lieutenant Governor's Salary Amendment, Question 2 (1932)
- This amendment repealed Article V, Section 9 of the constitution so that the salary of the lieutenant governor is established by law.
Official results via: The Wisconsin Blue Book 1933
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
"Shall Section 9 of Article V of the constitution be repealed so that the salary of the lieutenant governor shall be established by law?"
Path to the ballot
- First Legislative Approval: SJR 82 & JR 70 (1929)
- Second Legislative Approval: SJR 7 & JR 53 (1931)
- The Wisconsin Blue Book 1933
- Sample ballot in The Milwaukee Sentinel, October 31, 1932
- Legal Notice of Elections in The Milwaukee Sentinel, October 28, 1932
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |