Wisconsin Port Improvement Funding Amendment, Question 1 (April 1960)
- This amendment modified Article VIII, Section 10 of the Wisconsin Constitution to allow the legislature to provide funds for port facility improvement.
Official results via: The Wisconsin Blue Book 1962
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
"Shall section 10 of article VIII of the constitution be amended to permit the state to make appropriations for the improvement of port facilities?"
Path to the ballot
- First Legislative Approval: AJR 39 & JR 59 (1957)
- Second Legislative Approval: SJR 20 & JR 15 (1959)
- The Wisconsin Blue Book 1962
- "Judicial, Delegate and Referendum Election, April 5, 1960," The Wisconsin State Journal, March 30, 1960
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |