For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Wisconsin Primary Election Law Referendum, Question 1 (1904)
Revision as of 22:33, 24 July 2013 by JWilliams
This referendum approved a law providing for party nominations by direct vote.
Official results via: Wisconsin Blue Book 2011 - 2012
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
"Shall Chapter 451 of the Laws of 1903, entitled 'An Act to provide for party nominations by direct vote,' be adopted?"
Path to the ballot
- Submission of law: Ch.451 (1903)
- Wisconsin Blue Book 2011 - 2012
- Wisconsin Blue Book 1905 (p.549)
- Election notice in The Milwaukee Journal, Oct 31, 1904
- "Chapter 451," The Milwaukee Journal, Oct 31, 1904
- "Vote Against the Primary Law," The Janesville Daily Gazette, October 31, 1904