Wisconsin State-Operated Lottery, Question 5 (April 1993)
- This advisory referendum sought the people's opinion whether to continue the state operated lottery.
Official results via: The Wisconsin Blue Book 1993-1994
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
"Do you favor continuing to allow the state-operated lottery?"
Path to the ballot
- The advisory question was placed on the ballot under Wisconsin Act 321 of 1991
- 1993 ballot measures
- Wisconsin 1993 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin State Lottery Amendment, Question 2 (April 1987)
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |