For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Wisconsin Veterans' Housing Amendment, Question 1 (April 1949)
Revision as of 21:21, 24 July 2013 by JWilliams
Official results via: The Wisconsin Blue Book 1950
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
"Shall article VIII, section 10 of the constitution be amended so that the state may appropriate money for the acquisition, improvement or constrution of veterans' housing?"
Path to the ballot
- First Legislative Approval: SJR 2 & JR 1 (1948 Special Session)
- Second Legislative Approval: SJR 5 & JR 1 (1949)
- The Wisconsin Blue Book 1950
- "Facsimile Ballot Notice of Judicial, School Superintendent, Senatorial and Referendum Election," The Milwaukee Journal, Apr 4, 1949
- Explanation of the Amendments by the Department of State, The Milwaukee Journal, Apr 4, 1949