Difference between revisions of "Wisconsin down ballot state executive elections, 2014"
(add key dates)
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Revision as of 09:58, 10 January 2014
August 12, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lt. Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
|Office||Incumbent||Assumed Office||Incumbent running?|
|June 2||Filing deadline|
|August 12||Primary election|
|November 4||General election|
- Scott Feldt - Deputy state treasurer and member of the Janesville School Board
- Jack Voight - Former state treasurer
The Wisconsin treasurer serves as the chief banking officer of the state. They are responsible for managing the unclaimed property program, college savings program, and a local government investment funds pool.
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Gazette Extra, "Janesville man ponders state run for state office," May 5, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |