Wyoming 2008 ballot measures
Two ballot measures appeared on the November ballot in Wyoming. Both of them were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments proposed by the Wyoming State Legislature, and both were approved by the state's voters.
Certified for the November ballot
|LR||Amendment A||Administration of Government||Clarifies and "modernizes" the oath of office taken by elected and appointed officials||Approved|
|LR||Amendment B||Initiative rights||Change the distribution requirement for petition signatures for initiatives and referenda||Approved|
- List of Wyoming ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Wyoming
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Wyoming
- Official election results for the November 4 election
- Wyoming State Website - 2008 ballot measures
- General election ballot set
- Confused about the amendments?
State of Wyoming
List of Wyoming ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Department of Audit Director | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Workforce Services | Chairman of Public Service Commission |