For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Wyoming 2008 ballot measures
Revision as of 10:20, 19 October 2008 by Laylaw
|Year||Type||Initiative Title||Subject Matter||Description||Status|
|2008||LR||Amendment A||Administration of Government||Clarifies and "modernizes" the oath of office taken by elected and appointed officials||On ballot|
|2008||LR||Amendment B||Initiative rights||Change the distribution requirement for petition signatures for initiatives and referenda||On ballot|
- List of Wyoming ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Wyoming
- Laws governing the initiative process in Wyoming
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Wyoming
- Ballot Measures Database from the National Conference of State Legislatures
- Wyoming State Website - 2008 ballot measures