Wyoming 2008 ballot measures
Revision as of 22:19, 11 November 2008 by Musical
Two ballot measures appeared on the November ballot in Wyoming; both of them were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments proposed by the Wyoming State Legislature. Both were approved by the state's voters.
Certified for the November ballot
|LRCA||Amendment A||Administration of Government||Clarifies and "modernizes" the oath of office taken by elected and appointed officials||Approved|
|LRCA||Amendment B||Initiative rights||Change the distribution requirement for petition signatures for initiatives and referenda||Approved|
- List of Wyoming ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Wyoming
- Laws governing the initiative process in Wyoming
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Wyoming
- Official election results for the November 4 election
- Ballot Measures Database from the National Conference of State Legislatures
- Wyoming State Website - 2008 ballot measures
- General election ballot set
- Confused about the amendments?