Wyoming District Court Commissioners Amendment, Constitutional Amendment C (2012)
|District Court Commissioners|
|Referred by:||Wyoming State Legislature|
|Status:||On the ballot|
The measure would allow district court commissioners to act even if the district court judge is present and even if the district court judge could properly hear the case.
Path to the ballot
- See also: How to amend the Wyoming Constitution
A 2/3rds vote in both chambers of the Wyoming State Legislature is required to refer an amendment to the ballot.
- March 1, 2011 - both the House Speaker and Senate President signed the bill, following votes in both houses.
- March 3, 2011 - the measure was officially referred to the statewide ballot.
| By Bailey Ludlam|
Ballot measure writer
|Email • Submit a link|
- HJ 1 summary, full text, history
- National Center of State Courts - Special 2012 Ballot Proposition Edition (July 27, 2011)
State of Wyoming
List of Wyoming ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Department of Audit Director | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Workforce Services | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Sunshine Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |