Wyoming Invest In Wyoming, Initiative 2 (1994)
The Wyoming Invest In Wyoming Initiative appeared on the November 1994 ballot in Wyoming. If passed, this initiative would have authorized, but not required, the state treasurer to invest or deposit up to $500 million of state funds in financial institutions or farm credit debt instruments
It failed, with 75,547 voters in favor, and 114,273 voters opposed.
The principal sponsor of the initiative was Russ Donley of Casper, Wyoming. 24,646 valid signatures were required from its sponsors to earn its way onto the Wyoming ballot.
|Invest in Wyoming Initiative|
- List of Wyoming ballot measures
- 1994 ballot measures
- Wyoming 1994 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Wyoming
- History of Wyoming initiatives
- Report on Wyoming initiative use from the Initiative & Referendum Institute