Wyoming Legislative Service Office
The Legislative Service Office is led by an Executive Director that leads a 40 person staff.
The Legal Services division of the Wyoming LSO handles all bill drafting for members and staff of the Wyoming Legislature.
The Legislative Service Office handles constituent services for all of Wyoming's legislators as they do not have full-time staff.
The Legislative Service Office also has information technology staff to assist the members and staff of the Wyoming Legislature with all its technology needs. This includes training, providing computer software, and technical support.
The Wyoming LSO has a Legislative Research and Information Division that handles all general research for members of the Wyoming Legislature. The research is done on the request of legislators.
Also, the Wyoming LSO has a separate public school finance division. This was created after the Wyoming Supreme Court declared the public school financing system unconstitutional. The LSO handles the legislature's duties of handling approval of capital projects and handle school finance reform issues.
Wyoming Budget and Fiscal Analysis
The LSO has a division that handles the Wyoming Budget and other fiscal related issues. The Budget and Fiscal Division help write the budget for the Wyoming Joint Appropriations Committee and also prepares fiscal notes for all proposed legislation.
- Wyoming Legislative Services Office, "Services of the LSO"
- Wyoming Legislature, "Legislative Service Office Staff"
- Wyoming Legislative Services Office, "Services of the LSO"(See Legal Services)
- Wyoming Legislative Services Office, "Services of the LSO"(See Information Technology Section)
- Wyoming Legislative Services Office, "Services of the LSO"(See Research and Information)
- Wyoming Legislative Services Office, "Services of the LSO"(See School Finance)
- Wyoming Legislative Services Office, "Services of the LSO"(See Budget and Fiscal Division)
State of Wyoming
List of Wyoming ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Department of Audit Director | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Workforce Services | Chairman of Public Service Commission |