|Yomi "Fapas" Faparusi Sr.|
|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 7, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|J.D.||Widener University School of Law|
|Ph.D.||Johns Hopkins University|
|M.D.||University of Ibadan’s College of Medicine|
|Profession||Physician, Attorney, Researcher|
Faparusi grew up in Nigeria, West Africa. He earned his M.D. from the University of Ibadan’s College of Medicine in Ibadan, Nigeria. He also earned a Ph.D. in public health from Johns Hopkins University and a J.D. from Widener University School of Law.
Faparusi is a licensed physician, attorney and researcher who runs a law practice, a consultancy partnership and a service oriented company.
Faparusi ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 4th District. Faparusi sought the Republican nomination in the primary on August 7, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
|Yomi Faparusi (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 14, 2013||$663||$8,680||$(4,896)||$4,446|
|Year-End||January 30, 2014||$4,446||$7,442||$(11,834)||$53|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$53.49||$19,588.96||$(19,272.54)||$369.91|
Faparusi is married with three sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Yomi + Faparusi + Tennessee + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Tennessee's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Tennessee's 4th Congressional District
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- Fapas for Congress, "About Fapas," accessed April 8, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed February 12, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Year-End," accessed February 12, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 24, 2014