Yuba County, California ballot measures
Terry A. Hansen is Yuba County's Registrar of Voters.
Measure T: Yuba County "Open Space Initiative"
Measure U: Wheatland Union High School District bond proposition
Measure V: Yuba County Reduction in Number of Board Members (also on the ballot in parts of Butte County)
- See also: November 2, 2010 election in California
Measure O: City of Marysville Sales Tax
Measure P: Marysville Joint Unified School District bond proposition (also on the ballot in parts of Butte County)
Measure Q: Plumas Lake Elementary School District bond proposition
Measure R: Wheatland School District bond proposition
- Yuba County on Smart Voter
- Yuba County elections board
- Yuba County November 4, 2008 election results
- Yuba County February 5, 2008 local ballot measures
- Guide to the Yuba County initiative & referendum process (PDF file, 23 pages)
- Yuba County on Wikipedia