For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 19|
|Bachelor's||Kansas State University|
|Profession||Program Coordinator & Lawyer|
Luea currently works as the Regional Legal Studies Program Coordinator for a local university, while still practicing as a lawyer in the fields of business formation, landlord/tenant and limited liability. He attended Washburn University, receiving a Juris Doctorate.
Luea's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"The cuts to public education have gone too far and will negatively impact the learning environment. Legislators must:"
- Excerpt:"Legislators have focused on corporate tax breaks instead of proven job-creating programs."
- Excerpt:"Work to develop a tax policy that is fair and encourages growth."
Luea ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 19. Luea ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Stephanie Clayton (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 19, General Election, 2012|
Luea has a wife, Emily.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Zachary + Luea + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Zachary Luea on Facebook
- Zachary Luea on Twitter