Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 19|
|Bachelor's||Kansas State University|
|Profession||Program Coordinator & Lawyer|
Luea currently works as the Regional Legal Studies Program Coordinator for a local university, while still practicing as a lawyer in the fields of business formation, landlord/tenant and limited liability. He attended Washburn University, receiving a Juris Doctorate.
Luea's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"The cuts to public education have gone too far and will negatively impact the learning environment. Legislators must:"
- Excerpt:"Legislators have focused on corporate tax breaks instead of proven job-creating programs."
- Excerpt:"Work to develop a tax policy that is fair and encourages growth."
Luea ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 19. Luea ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Stephanie Clayton (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 19, General Election, 2012|
Luea has a wife, Emily.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Zachary + Luea + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Extension:RSS -- Error: Not a valid URL: http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Zachary+Luea+Kansas+Legislature&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss%7Ctemplate=slpfeed%7Cmax=10%7Ctitle=Zachary Luea News Feed
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Zachary Luea on Facebook
- Zachary Luea on Twitter