|Illinois House of Representatives, District 107|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Centralia High School|
|Bachelor's||Logan College of Chiropractic|
|Other||Logan College of Chiropractic|
|Place of birth||Centralia, Illinois|
Following high school, Berger attended Kaskaskia College earning his associate's degree in science in 2002. He then went on to earn his bachelor's degree in human biology from Logan College of Chiropractic in 2003. He completed his doctorate in chiropractic medicine at Logan College of Chiropractic in 2005.
Upon completion of his clinical rotations, Berger joined a chiropractic practice in his home town of Centralia in 2006. He continues to work as a chiropractor in Centralia.
Berger provided the following statement through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form:
The majority of Southern Illinois has conservative beliefs along with fiscally conservative policies at heart. We see that the State of Illinois cannont continue down the path of "spending our way out" on investments that have shown time and time again to not benefit the future of our state. With an ever increasing cost of social programs, prison systems, and entitlements we can no longer have representation that is not active in recruiting business or working with city councils, county boards, and school boards to help correct issues that plague the area.
- Quotes from candidates may contain spelling and grammatical errors
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place March 18, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Josh Berger ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent John Cavaletto ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Berger and Cavaletto will face off in the general election.
Berger currently lives in Centralia, Illinois.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Josh + Berger + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Josh Berger for State Representative District 107: "Biography," accessed December 18, 2013
- Information submitted on Ballotpedia’s biographical information submission form on December 17, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Facebook: "Josh Berger for State Rep, About," accessed December 18, 2013
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |