|U.S. House, West Virginia, District 2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||May 13, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|West Virginia State Senate|
|West Virginia House of Delegates|
|Bachelor's||Brown University (1990)|
Republican primary results
|U.S. House, West Virginia District 2 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Ron Walters Jr.||6%||2,107|
|Source: Results via Associated Press|
Harrison’s website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Excerpt: "Steve has a proven record of fighting for lower taxes and was recognized by West Virginians Against Government Waste for his Pro-Taxpayer voting record."
Excerpt: "Steve was named one of the 'Best for Jobs' when he was in the legislature for supporting policies to promote a stronger economy."
Excerpt: "Steve had a proven Pro-Life voting record in the West Virginia Legislature and cosponsored both the Unborn Victims of Violence Act and the Women’s Right to Know Informed Consent Law."
- Pro-2nd Amendment
Excerpt: "Steve supports 'the right of the people to keep and bear arms'. He is a Life Member of the National Rifle Association (NRA)."
- Pro-American Energy
Excerpt: "Steve believes we should ensure the ability to mine the coal and drill for the oil and natural gas needed to provide energy independence for our nation."
|Steve Harrison (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0.00||$8,443.04||$(5,123.39)||$3,319.65|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steve + Harrison + West Virginia + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- West Virginia's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
- West Virginia's 2nd Congressional District
- West Virignia Secretary of State-Elections, "Candidate Search," accessed January 27, 2014
- West Virginia Gazette, "Nine now running for Congress," accessed July 12, 2013
- Associated Press, "West Virginia - Summary Vote Results," May 13, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Project Vote Smart, "Steve Harrison's Biography," accessed February 10, 2014
- Steve Harrison for Congress, "On the Issues," accessed March 27, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Harrison 2014 Summary reports," accessed May 6, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed May 1, 2014
- Steve Harrison for Congress, "About Steve," accessed March 27, 2013