Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 26|
|Birthday||July 30, 1970|
Johnson's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Saving & Creating Jobs in our District
- Excerpt: "As an entrepreneur, Kenny Johnson knows that small businesses are the engine that drives our local economy, and he will fight for the creation and preservation of small and mid-sized businesses in the community."
- Strengthening our Schools
- Excerpt: "Kenny understands the value and importance of a quality education for our children, and he will fight to keep our schools open and equipped with adequate resources."
- Protecting our Neighborhoods
- Excerpt: "As a father, Kenny shares community concerns regarding safety, and he will fight to strengthen laws against criminals."
- Fighting Corruption
- Excerpt: "Kenny believes in fair governance and will fight for the rights of citizens and against corrupt politics."
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 26 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Johnson is married.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Kenny Johnson on Facebook
- Kenny Johnson on Twitter
- Kenny Johnson on LinkedIn
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |