|U.S. House, Wisconsin, District 7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 12, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Ashland City Council member|
Westlund earned her degree from Northland College in Ashland. She is a small business owner, "working with a cooperative of area producers to build a strong local food system that will support family farms for generations to come." She also serves on the Ashland City Council.
Westlund lists the following issues on her website:
- Raising minimum wage to a living wage
- Expand access to affordable health care
- Protect the social safety net
- Fight corporate welfare
Westlund is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Wisconsin's 7th District. Westlund is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|Kelly Westlund (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$0||$34,404||$(2,524)||$31,880|
|April Quarterly||March 26, 2014||$31,880.13||$132,127.42||$(66,511.07)||$97,496.48|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kelly + Westlund + Wisconsin + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Wisconsin's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Wisconsin's 7th Congressional District
- Roll Call, "Democratic Official Challenges Sean Duffy in Wisconsin," accessed December 9, 2013
- Campaign website, "Meet Kelly," accessed January 29, 2014
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed January 29, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Westlund 2014 Summary reports," accessed May 8, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed March 5, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed May 8, 2014