Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 23|
|Tompkins County Legislature|
Robertson is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 23rd District. Robertson is running in the Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Martha+ Robertson+ New York+ House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- $359000 separates Reed, Robertson campaigns - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
- Mrs. Obama Tells Supporters to Leave SF, Go To The Wilderness - Fox News (blog)
- 'Duck Dynasty' Stars Willie and Korie Robertson Pose for Pics at State of the ... - Christian Post
- EYE ON GOVERNMENT: Reed tops group's Tea Party Scorecard - Finger Lakes Times
- Progressive group lists Reed as tea party leader - Buffalo News (blog)
- Montgomery County and Frederick County home sales - Washington Post
- Pinellas real estate transactions for Jan. 22 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Prince George's County home sales - Washington Post
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 23rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 23rd Congressional District
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |