|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Georgia city websites
Last rated on Jan. 24, 2012
- Zoning information is available.
- Agendas and meeting minutes for City Commission are available.
- The Mayor and city commission officials contact information are posted online.
- Budget reports are available.
- Tax information is readily available.
- Code of Ordinances Available.
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report Available and Updated.
- Information on current bids and proposals is available, but contracts are not online.
- Lobbying information is not noted.
- There is no checkbook register available
- Information on public records requests is not readily available.
- No search function
- No information on building permits
- City of Albany - Dougherty County Official Site (dead link)
- Dougherty County Board of Education Official Site
- Albany, GA Detailed Profile