Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, California|
Gloria's campaign website listed the following issues:
- National Security
- Excerpt: "Since 9/11/2001, I understand the tremendous threat to our future posed by terrorism and the spread of radical and violent Islamism. Now, as much as at any time in our history, we need to be vigilant and strong."
- Excerpt: "The U.S. Department of Education has developed programs and regulations that have met or exceed the goals set forth without duly interfering with States’ rights to govern themselves. Education is one the largest expenditure for State Budget. Federal Funding should maintain it current level and increase appropriately to economy."
- Trade Fair Trade Policies
- Excerpt: "Encourages the development of overseas markets, while protecting our industry and workers from unfair competition from unions such a EU or Russian Trade Union and large manufacturing countries such as China, Korea or Japan. The Department of Commerce should not be dissolve."
- The Top Four Areas of Expenditures
- Excerpt: "These expenditures have a direct correlation with Rising Healthcare Cost. The Department of Defense has a large population of retired veterans. There is the Department of Health and Human Service who major tenet is health care. There is also Social Security."
- Department of Defense and Department of Veterans Affairs
- Excerpt: "After every war, there is going to be a large amount of downsizing. I have personally experienced this in the 1990s and again in 2000. However, the choice we face is whether to do it all or once or do a slow step down processes. The step down process actually prolongs the process of unemployment for many Americans as we see in the American Reinvestment Act. "
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rogelio + Gloria + California + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of California
|Ballot measures by year||
1910 | 1911 | 1912 | 1914 | 1915 | 1916 | 1919 | 1920 | 1922 | 1924 | 1926 | 1928 | 1930 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1938 | 1939 | 1940 | 1942 | 1944 | 1946 | 1948 | 1949 | 1950 | 1952 | 1954 | 1956 | 1958 | 1960 | 1962 | 1964 | 1966 | 1968 | 1970 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1976 | 1978 | 1980 | 1982 | 1984 | 1986 | 1988 | 1990 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1996 | 1998 | 2000 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2006 (local) | 2008 | 2008 (local) | 2009 | 2009 (local) | 2010 | 2010 (local) | 2011 (local) | 2012 | 2012 (local) | 2014 |
|State executive offices||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary for Natural Resources | Director of Industrial Relations | President of Public Utilities |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
California school districts A - L |
California school districts M - Z |