Stephen P. Easley
|Stephen P. Easley|
|New Mexico House of Representatives District 50|
|December 31, 2014|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|City Commissioner, Alamogordo|
Easley is the owner of an information technology company.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Easley served on the following committees:
|New Mexico Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Energy and Natural Resources|
|• Enrolling and Engrossing - A, Chair|
|• Taxation and Revenue|
Easley ran in the 2012 election for New Mexico House of Representatives District 50. He defeated Patricia A. Lincoln in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012. He defeated Republican Charles Larry Miller in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico House of Representatives, District 50, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Stephen P. Easley||55.7%||7,796|
|Republican||Charles Larry Miller||44.3%||6,211|
|New Mexico House of Representatives, District 50 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Stephen P. Easley||56.6%||1,459|
|Patricia A. Lincoln||43.4%||1,119|
Comprehensive donor information for Easley is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Easley raised a total of $70,458 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 28, 2013.
|Stephen P. Easley's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Mexico State House, District 50||$70,458|
|Grand Total Raised||$70,458|
Easley won election to the New Mexico State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Easley raised a total of $70,458.
|New Mexico State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Stephen P. Easley's campaign in 2012|
|Ken Martinez Leadership Fund||$5,000|
|New Mexico Defense Fund||$5,000|
|New Mexico Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee||$5,000|
|New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$70,458|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Easley and his wife Sue have two daughters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Stephen + Easley + New Mexico + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- College football countdown
- He's Going to the 'Dogs - The Llano News
- From boyhood to the battlefield: Long war takes its toll - USA TODAY
- Panel supports gun magazine limits - ABQ Journal
- This Date In Baseball - NECN
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ The New Mexican, "State House District 50: Four on ballot running to represent diverse district," May 17, 2012. Retrieved May 23, 2012.
- ↑ New Mexico Secretary of State, Official Primary Results
- ↑ New Mexico Secretary of State "Primary Candidate List," Accessed March 23, 2012
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Easley, Stephen P.," Accessed May 28, 2013
- ↑ Electstepheneasley2012.com "About Stephen Easley," Accessed September 12, 2012
Rhonda Sue King (D)
|New Mexico House of Representatives - District 50
| Succeeded by|