For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Bachelor's||La Salle College|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Pinto has been a professor at La Salle College, Villanova University, and the University of Pennsylvania-Fels Institute. He has owned and developed three small businesses and served as President and CEO of the Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers.
- B.A., cum laude, La Salle College
- MA, summa cum laude, Villanova University
- Doctoral Studies, Bryn-Mawr College, Scholar in Residence
In stating his reasons for running, Pinto said “I think I bring a new dimension to that office because I can do what’s right and I’m not worried about the ramifications of stepping on someone’s toes or doing the politics and worrying about running for some future office. I can bring accountability for that office, and it’s crucial that someone does that.”
- Pinto was defeated by Maher in the 2012 Republican primary race for auditor general.
|Pennsylvania Auditor - Republican Primary, 2012|
Pinto's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Mike Folmer — Senator (R-Lebanon)
- Glenn Eckhart - Lehigh County Controller
- Columbia County Republican Committee
- Bob McCloskey - Dauphin County
- Dwight Weidman - Franklin County GOP Chairman
Pinto and his wife Barbara have been married over 30 years. They have five children and seven grandchildren.
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Election returns: 2012 general primary," accessed April 24, 2012
- Elect Frank Pinto, "About Frank," accessed February 14, 2012 (timed out) (timed out)
- Essential Public Radio, "Auditor General Candidate Profile: Frank Pinto," April 19, 2012
- Elect Frank Pinto, "Endorsements," accessed April 20, 2012 (timed out) (timed out)