|Texas State Senate, District 5|
Bius' website highlights the following campaign themes:
Protecting Our Border
- Excerpt:"Securing the border must be one of our top priorities. Many of the issues our state faces are a result of an unprotected border. If President Obama will not protect our border, then Texas must. Ben means business when he says that drug lords and illegal immigrants will no longer have free range in Texas."
- Excerpt:"As a businessman, husband and father, Ben knows we must live within our means. Our government should as well. Ben knows that every dollar spent comes from the hard work of the taxpayers. Cutting waste, fraud, and abuse are the keys to getting our economy moving again, not raising taxes and increasing regulations."
Protecting Our Jobs
- Excerpt:"Our state institutions are the lifeblood of the 5th Senate District. Many of our families and business serve institutions like Texas A&M, Sam Houston State University, TDCJ, and Blinn College. Having graduated from college in our district, Ben will stand up and be a strong advocate for our way of life."
- Excerpt:"As a Christian, Ben believes that every life is sacred. A great nation, under God, does not allow its children’s lives to be taken. A great nation protects life and projects the value of each life in all that it does around the world. Ben believes that it is his duty to fight for the un-born, ill and elderly. 100% pro life."
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2012
|Texas State Senate District 5 Republican Primary, 2012|
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2010
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ben + Bius + Texas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.