|Montana House of Representatives, District 3|
|High school||Flathead High School|
|Service/branch||U.S. Air Force|
|Years of service||6 yrs|
|Place of birth||Whitefish, Montana|
Guymon worked in sales and ran a taxi service before a 2006 injury that left him disabled. A graduate of Flathead High School, he attended the University on Montana before entering the Air Force, in which he served for six years.
Guymon ran for election in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 3. Guymon was defeated by incumbent Jerry O'Neil (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 3, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jerry O'Neil Incumbent||51.1%||2,333|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Shawn + Guymon + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Missoulian, "House District 3: Shawn Guymon, Libertarian," October 10, 2012. Retrieved October 11, 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |