|Pennsylvania State House District 85|
|2011 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Manufacturing Plant Manager|
He has worked for Conestoga Wood Specialties Corp. for the past 25 years, eventually being promoted to plant manager. He has also served as the auditor for Middlecreek Township.
Keller graduated from the Don Paul Shrear Real Estate School.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Keller served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Children & Youth|
|• Labor & Industry|
|• State Government|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Keller served on these committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Aging & Older Adult Services|
|• Children & Youth|
|• Labor Relations|
Keller ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 85. Keller ran unchallenged in the April 24 primary and defeated Erik Viker in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 85, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Fred Keller Incumbent||81.1%||16,900|
Keller won election to the 85th District seat in 2010. He defeated Maurice Brubaker and Betsy Snook in the May 18 Republican primary and defeated Democrat Trey Casimir and Libertarian Erik Viker in the November 2 general election.
|Pennsylvania State House, District 85|
|Fred Keller (R)||11,412||66.0%|
|Trey Casimir (D)||4,323||25.0%|
|Erik Viker (L)||1,551||9.0%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Keller Raised a total of $120,117 in campaign funds. His top contributors were:
|Moran Jr., Mr John D||$2,500|
|Friends of Bill Adolph Jr||$1,250|
Keller and his wife Kay currently reside in Middleburg. They have two children, Jamie and Freddie, and one grandson, Karsen.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Fred + Keller + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Theater to See in L.A. This Week, Including a Jacobean Incest Melodrama - LA Weekly (blog)
- Lawmakers introduce measures targeting unions - The Tribune-Democrat
- Gun rights supporters congregate - The Tribune-Democrat
- Star Shots
- Theater to See This Week, Including a Riveting Police Story - LA Weekly (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official Campaign Website
- House website
- Project Vote Smart Bio
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, Official Primary Results
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 26, 2012
- ↑ 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
- ↑ 2010 Campaign Contributions
- ↑ Representative Fred Keller: About Fred
Russell Fairchild (R)
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 85
| Succeeded by|