|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Michigan city websites
- Contact information for elected officials is available.
- Contact information for administration officials is available.
- Financial audits are available.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are available.
- City bids and contract information is available.
- City budget is available.
- There is some zoning information available but permits are not online.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not available on the Web site.
- Information on city funded lobbying efforts is not available.
- Tax forms are available online, but local tax information is not.