|Leslie J. Heinemann|
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 8|
|January 13, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$6,000/session; $129/day for interim committees|
|Per diem||$110/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Heinemann earned a bachelor's degree from Augustana College and a medical degree from Loyola University. He operates a dental practice in Dell Rapids.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Heinemann served on the following committees:
|South Dakota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health and Human Services|
|• Local Government|
Elections for the office of South Dakota House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Patrick Heinemann was unopposed in the Democratic primary. David Skoglund (D) withdrew before the primary. Incumbent Leslie Heinemann and Mathew Wollmann were unopposed in the Republican primary. P. Heinemann will face L. Heinemann and Wollmann in the general election.
Heinemann won election in the 2012 election for South Dakota House of Representatives District 8. Heinemann ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5 and won election in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Leslie Heinemann is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Leslie Heinemann raised a total of $22,585 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 26, 2013.
|Leslie Heinemann's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||South Dakota House of Representatives, District 8||$22,585|
|Grand Total Raised||$22,585|
2012Leslie Heinemann won election to the South Dakota House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Leslie Heinemann raised a total of $22,585.
|South Dakota House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Leslie Heinemann's campaign in 2012|
|South Dakota Dental Association||$3,050|
|Lake County Republicans||$1,500|
|GOP House Future Pac||$1,000|
|Peter Norbeck Pac||$1,000|
|Daugaard for South Dakota||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$22,585|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Leslie + Heinemann + South Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Dakota State Legislature
- South Dakota House of Representatives
- South Dakota House Committees
- South Dakota Joint Committees
- South Dakota House of Representatives District 8
- Rep. Heinemann's website
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign contributions from Follow the Money: 2012
- Project Vote Smart
- Dell Rapids Tribune, "Local dentist invites daughter to staff," accessed May 14, 2012
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Current Candidates for Primary Election," May 2, 2014
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Primary Election Unofficial Results," accessed June 3, 2014
- Office of the South Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election Candidate List," accessed April 9, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Heinemann, Leslie," accessed September 26, 2013
- Madison Daily Leader, "Heinemann announces Dist. 8 candidacy," accessed May 14, 2012
Patricia K Stricherz (R)
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 8
| Succeeded by|