New Mexico Higher Education and Special Schools Bonds, Bond Question C (2012)
|Bond Question C|
|Type:||legislatively-referred state statute|
|Referred by:||New Mexico State Legislature|
The measure authorized bonds to make capital expenditures for certain higher education improvements. The bonds cannot exceed $120,000,000.
- See also: 2012 ballot measure election results
The following are unofficial election results:
|New Mexico Bond Question C (2012)|
Results via New Mexico Secretary of State as of 11/09/2012.
Text of the measure
The language that voters saw on the ballot read as follows:
|“||The 2012 Capital Projects General Obligation Bond Act authorizes the issuance and sale of higher education and special schools capital improvement and acquisition bonds. Shall the state be authorized to issue general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed one hundred twenty million dollars ($120,000,000) to make capital expenditures for certain higher education and special school capital improvements and acquisitions and provide for a general property tax imposition and levy for the payment of principal of, interest on and expenses incurred in connection with the issuance of the bonds and the collection of the tax as permitted by law?
No formal campaign in favor of the measure was identified by Ballotpedia.
No formal campaign in opposition of the measure was identified by Ballotpedia.
Path to the ballot
- New Mexico 2012 ballot measures
- 2012 ballot measures
- List of New Mexico ballot measures
- New Mexico Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "The 2012 General Election ballots shall contain the following language," accessed October 3, 2012
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.