|West Virginia House of Delegates District 20|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$131/day during session|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||January 16, 2012|
|J.D.||Appalachian School of Law|
Marcum earned his J.D. from Appalachian School of Law in 2011.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Marcum served on the following committees:
|West Virginia Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Roads and Transportation|
|• Political Subdivisions|
|• Rule-Making Review, Vice Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Marcum served on these committees:
|West Virginia Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Political Subdivisions|
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates will consist of a primary election on May 13, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014.
Marcum ran for re-election in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 20. Marcum defeated Nathan Brown and Marvin Vernatter in the May 8 primary election. He defeated Mike Baisden in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Justin Marcum Incumbent||68.4%||4,013|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 20 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Justin J. Marcum Incumbent||58.4%||2,655|
Comprehensive donor information for Marcum is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Marcum raised a total of $43,272 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 26, 2013.
|Justin Marcum's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||West Virginia State House, District 20||$43,272|
|Grand Total Raised||$43,272|
2012Marcum won election to the West Virginia House of Delegates in 2012. During that election cycle, Marcum raised a total of $43,272.
|West Virginia House of Delegates 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Justin Marcum's campaign in 2012|
|Marcum, Justin J||$3,286|
|West Virginia AFL-CIO||$2,000|
|International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$2,000|
|American Federation of Teachers||$2,000|
|American Electric Power||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$43,272|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Justin + Marcum + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mullins stepping down as Logan coach - The Logan Banner
- INDICTMENTS: Cabell County grand jury - Huntington Herald Dispatch
- Office Website - West Virginia House of Delegates
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Justin Marcum on Facebook
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- statejournal.com "Tomblin appoints Marcum as Kominar replacement", Jan 16, 2012
- WBOY.com "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" Accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Marcum, Justin J," accessed July 26, 2013
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |