|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 94|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Arkansas Tech University|
Petty earned her B.S. in Criminal Justice from Arkansas Tech University.
Petty's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "It is my belief that all children should have the opportunity to grow up safe. Therefore, I will support legislation that will ensure that our most valuable citizens, our children, are protected."
Our 2nd Amendment Rights
- Excerpt: "I am pro-Second Amendment. I will not vote to infringe on the inalienable rights of American citizens."
- Excerpt: "I believe in the sanctity of life. I am pro-life because it is my passion to fight for children and that includes the unborn."
- Excerpt: "I believe in Limited Government. I cannot say it better than Thomas Jefferson, "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." This is my belief. I stand firm on this."
- Excerpt: "I believe by bringing businesses to the area and creating jobs the economy will rebound."
Elections for the office of Arkansas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014; a runoff election will take place where necessary on June 10, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014. Grimsley Graham was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Rebecca Petty defeated Margaret Wolf in the Republican primary. Graham will face Petty in the general election.
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 94 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rebecca + Petty + Arkansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Senate elections, 2014
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House of Representatives District 94
- [httphttp://www.rebeccapetty.com/Official campaign website]
- Rebecca Petty on Facebook
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|