Harold V. Jones II
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia State Senate, District 22|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 22
of the Georgia State Senate
Jones's professional experience includes serving as the solicitor general of Augusta, Georgia.
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Georgia State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014; a runoff election will take place where necessary on July 22, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Corey L. Johnson and Harold V. Jones II advanced past E.H. "Elmyria" Chivers in the Democratic primary. Johnson faced Jones in a runoff election on July 22, 2014, which Jones won. Jones is unchallenged in the general election.
|Georgia State Senate, District 22 Democratic Primary, 2014
Corey L. Johnson
|Harold V. Jones
| E.H. "Elmyria" Chivers
|Georgia State Senate, District 22 Runoff Democratic Primary, 2014
Harold V. Jones
| Corey L. Johnson
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Harold + Jones + Georgia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Harold Jones News Feed
- ↑ The Augusta Chronicle, "Former Solicitor General Harold V. Jones enters race for Georgia Senate District 22 seat," January 29, 2014
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 10, 2014
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "GA - Election Results," accessed May 28, 2014
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "Official runoff election results," accessed August 29, 2014