Tommasina Anne Olson
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Twenty-Fourth Middlesex District|
|Bachelor's||University at Albany|
|Master's||Syracuse University & Babson College|
Olson has worked as both a business manager and an educator and a variety of levels.
Olson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Tomi believes we need to stop chasing business and job producers out of Massachusetts. We must streamline regulation and make sure our regulators work with individual employers and companies to help them come in to compliance with reasonable regulations, whether they are environmental, financial, or labor related."
- Excerpt:"Tomi believes we need to increase the number of taxpayers not taxes."
- Excerpt:"Tomi Olson has seen all sides of education."
- Excerpt:"Understanding fiduciary duty makes Tomi an authentic reform candidate. She’s already proven she “walks the walk” for her clients. We know she will walk the walk for taxpayers."
Balance of Power
- Excerpt:"Tomi believes that real reform can only happen when checks and balances are restored."
Olson ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Twenty-Fourth Middlesex District. She ran unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by David M. Rogers (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Olson and her husband John have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tommasina + Olson + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Tommasina Olson on Facebook
- Tommasina Olson on Twitter
- Tommasina Olson on YouTube
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |