|Former candidate for|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 103|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
|Profession||Director of Public Relations|
Williamson graduated with a degree in Political Science from Parkland College in 2006 and a degree in Political Science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2008. Her professional experience includes working as the Director of Public Relations at Benefit Planning Consultants, Inc. and as Public Relations Manager at Wolfram Research, Inc.
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Carol Ammons defeated Samuel A. Rosenberg in the Democratic primary, while Kristin Williamson ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Ammons then defeated Williamson in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 103, General Election, 2014|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 103 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Samuel A. Rosenberg||43.2%||2,511|
Williamson has one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kristin + Williamson + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Kristin Williamson on Facebook
- Kristin Williamson on Twitter
- Kristin Williamson on You tube
- Official campaign website, "Meet Kristin," accessed February 20, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |