|Illinois House of Representatives, District 62|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Carmel High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Notre Dame|
Drobinski earned his bachelor's degree from the University of Notre Dame and his J.D. from Georgetown Law. His professional experience includes working as the Lake County assistant state’s attorney for more than a decade.
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place March 18, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Sam Yingling ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Rod Drobinski ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Yingling, Drobinski and Denise Rotheimer (I) will face off in the general election.
Drobinski and his wife, Lisa, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rod + Drobinski + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Facebook.com, "About Rod Drobinski," accessed March 3, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |