|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 133|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Daniel McNeill was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while David Molony was unopposed in the Republican primary. McNeill and Molony will face off in the general election.
Molony ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 133. Molony ran unopposed in the Republican primary on April 24 and was defeated by Daniel McNeill (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 133, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Molony + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 133
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money
- Pennsylvania Department of State- Official candidate list
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 9, 2012
- 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |