Daniel J. Ugaste
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 65|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Lake Forest College, 1985|
|J.D.||DePaul University College of Law, 1988|
Ugaste earned his B.A. from Lake Forest College in 1985 and his J.D. from DePaul University College of Law in 1988. His professional experience includes serving as Vice President of the law firm Nyhan, Bambrick, Kinzie & Lowry.
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place March 18, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Steven A. Andersson defeated Debbie Miller and Daniel J. Ugaste in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 65 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Steven A. Andersson||44.7%||4,891|
|Daniel J. Ugaste||31.8%||3,481|
In 2014, Ugaste's endorsements include the following:
- Family PAC
- The Kane County Conservative Coalition
Ugaste and his wife, Denise, have three daughters. He is a member of the Justinian Society of Lawyers, the Chicago Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association, the Worker’ Compensation Lawyers Association, the Lake Forest College Alumni Board and the Parent Teacher Organization for Geneva School District 304.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Daniel + Ugaste + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website, "About Dan," accessed February 19, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Official campaign website, "Dan Ugaste Endorsed By Illinois Conservative Activist Groups," accessed February 19, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |